Random Couple Alert!

June 2, 2008 / Posted by:

Cammy and Diddy both need to lay off the ganja because it’s fucking with their common sense. Actually. Cammy doesn’t have any common sense. Dating Justin Timberlake proved that point. Rush & Molly reports that Diddy and Cammy might have been dating on the down low for a couple of months now.

During the past couple of months, Pizzaface 1 and Pizzaface 2 have been seen “canoodling” and acting all secret-like at various restaurants and clubs. They might be ready to bring their barf union out into the open. A source saw them holding hands during a party at Prince’s mansion this past Friday. A source also saw Cammy spoon-feeding Diddy bread pudding. Um…that wasn’t bread pudding. That was her panty pudding!

Later in the night, the two were seen almost kissing in Prince’s basement. When they realized people were watching, they went into another room and closed the door.

Diddy’s spokesbitch claims they are just friends.

Hey, at least they can share each other’s Proactiv. That face acid is expensive!

58 responses to “Random Couple Alert!”

1. Amanda says:

Mike-

AHAHAHAH. I think it’s impossible.

You’d think his teeth and gums would be dried out all the time.

2. loric says:

Submitted by mike on June 2, 2008 – 1:10pm.

I’m still waiting to see a pic of Diddy with his mouth closed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don’t hold your breath waiting for that to happen-I don’t think he can close his mouth over those ginormous teeth.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♥♥♥♥♥♥♦♦♦♦♦♦♥♥♥♥♥♥♦♦♦♦♦♦♥♥♥♥♥♥♦♦♦♦♦♦
    God be with you, dumbass.

3. lizardo911 says:

She always wears those fluffy off-the-shoulder dresses. They are ugly. But, I guess they kind of hide the fact that her body is so weird with no boobs, hips, or waist – in other words, a major boy body! I wouldn’t get near either of those two. They probably both have gnats and flies and crap flying around their twat and peen.

4. The Real Mimi says:

Submitted by parissucksliterally on June 2, 2008 – 12:37pm.
    EEEUUUWWWWWWW.

___________________________________________________________

My thoughts exactly!

5. M.E. says:

GROSS!!!!

Stinky ass mouf breather!

6. haris pilton says:

The world needs more weird couples. I’m tired seeing twins marring each other.

7. parissucksliterally says:

Submitted by lizardo911 on June 2, 2008 – 9:42am.
    =========

I think her body is awesome…..legs to die for, strong shapely arms……not everyone has to have big boobs to have a great body..

**************************************************
    “My ex-wife [Kim Basinger] reaches an almost sexual level of satisfaction when she’s in a room full of highpriced lawyers.”
    – Alec Baldwin

8. chefcammi says:

oh great.. i can see it now.. a Cameron Diaz solo album.. great great great great…..

·.·´¯`·.·•chefcammi•·.·´¯`·.·
    Gummy and gross in the mouth area since 2008!

9. Verbatim says:

I don’t believe it. Everytime I turn around these two are linked to different people. It’s likely just tabloid nonsense.

Cool

10. Chris Ecclestons Concubine says:

I wonder if his drool will clear up her complexion.

—————————————————-
    Team Jiwon!

11. ricki lake says:

Ewwwwwwwww. I hate both of them. If this is true, it is horrible news. Their babies will be the most retarded children on Earth. Seriously, Cam and Diddy barely have one brain between them. Sad.

12. Pers says:

Ew! Canker face gets with crater face! Bleh!

.•´¯`•->< -•´¯`•..•´¯`•->< -•´¯`•..•´¯`•->
    “You are most beautiful because you have a new album, or a new movie, or a new baby to promote” Michael Buckley on People Magazine’s Most Beautiful

13. zomay says:

Diddy, if you are reading this (or if your workers are reading this) here is a link I thought you might want to see.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

14. Clarisse says:

ricki lake,
    I don’t know about that Ricki, P. Duddy was smart enough to make a shite-load of cash off of his “friends” death…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you’ve never seen an elephant ski, you’ve never been on acid.

15. LoLo says:

They are just researching a role! Those really are not his pants!

______________________________________________
    Even Old Man Fonda is sick of this shit.

16. parissucksliterally says:

Submitted by LoLo on June 2, 2008 – 10:00am.

They are just researching a role! Those really are not his pants!

___________________________________________

don’t you mean a “roll”? lol

**************************************************
    – Alec Baldwin

17. Devore says:

she can do better.

he is yuck.

18. Your Mom Ate the Taco says:

Kissing in Prince’s basement, huh? Did Prince make them pancakes in the morning and challenge them to and beat them at a game of basketball?

*******************************************************
    Cross over children. All are welcome. All welcome. Go into the Light.

19. DR.FUNK says:

Submitted by findleynb on June 2, 2008 – 12:40pm.

i can see them, basking in the sex afterglow, popping each other’s zits and gently bathing one another in Proactiv Solution. hot. i just creamed my pants.
    ”””””””””””””””””””””’

Fucking priceless!;->

If this were 10-12 years ago I might have given Diddy his props…but she ‘aint hot no mo’…and back when she was hot it was a youth-driven hot.Not the longer lasting more desirable genetically based hot.(think GARCELLE BEAUVAIS or HEATHER LOCKLEAR-both of who have aged well)Besides ‘aint he banging one of his label sluts?

20. parissucksliterally says:

More breaking news!
    FadedYouthblog.com has a pic of Shauna Sand out, NOT wearing the Lucite Shoes!
    And she is NOT in “workout clothes” either!

shocker….

**************************************************
    – Alec Baldwin

21. lizardo911 says:

Submitted by parissucksliterally on June 2, 2008 – 9:45am.
    Submitted by lizardo911 on June 2, 2008 – 9:42am.
    =========

**************************************************

————————————————

Okay, Cammy… I said nothing about having big boobs to have a great body. Man, your big boob assumption is way out there. She has a boy body. If that is what you find attractive, more power to ya! LOL!

22. Clarisse says:

PSL and Lolo,
    You both said roll…i cannot stop myself…

“A toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll. And if we don’t get no tolls, then we don’t eat no rolls.”

Lalahalalalallaalaa….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you’ve never seen an elephant ski, you’ve never been on acid.

23. parissucksliterally says:

lizardo911….yep. Diff taste makes the world go round…I find Kim Kardashian’s bod to be gross, but many people think she’s hot…..

**************************************************
    – Alec Baldwin

24. Mawy says:

Submitted by Your Mom Ate th… on June 2, 2008 – 1:08pm.
    ————————————————–
    LMAO! Yea, Prince’s basement? Random. That was such a good Chappelle episode. I miss that show so much! Why do all the good shows end?!?!?!

25. yepyepyep says:

Pdiddy is short, and proud, I meet him once by mistake in 5th ave he was shopping with his mommy right after that gun incident when Jlo dumped him I turned around and he was behind he is no taller than 5’8″
    Frankly my dear, I don’t give a Damn!! “Rhett Butler”

26. Your Mom Ate the Taco says:

Submitted by Mawy on June 2, 2008 – 12:15pm.
    Submitted by Your Mom Ate th… on June 2, 2008 – 1:08pm.
    ————————————————–

————————–

I know! What kind of world is this when The Chappelle Show is nothing but a memory and we’re being subjected to Carlos Mencia, instead? Boo!

*******************************************************
    Cross over children. All are welcome. All welcome. Go into the Light.