Hot Slut Of The Day!

May 28, 2008 / Posted by:

Tama the Stationmaster Cat – Tama is a 9-year-old cat who is working as the master of an unmanned train station in Japan. A rep for the train line said, “Tama is the only stationmaster as we have to reduce personnel costs. You say you could ask for the cat’s help, but she is actually bringing luck to us.”

They pay Tama with food.

Source

For Nicki

30 responses to “Hot Slut Of The Day!”

1. KCo says:

I wish I could get my cat to wear a hat and look all cute!

2. joanne says:

Thanks, I really needed that smile 🙂

3. Pers says:

I’m surprised the trolls don’t forget to breathe. “Nice dog”…lol!
    .•´¯`•->< -•´¯`•..•´¯`•->< -•´¯`•..•´¯`•->
    “You are most beautiful because you have a new album, or a new movie, or a new baby to promote” Michael Buckley on People Magazine’s Most Beautiful

4. Mel-Tang says:

Wow! Jocelyn Wildenstein looks great here!
    I hear she’s looking for her owner at http://www.spammersarestupidfuckingidiots.com

<3-------------------------------<3

Welcome to White Oprah's School of Puppetry.
    Por favor, mantenganse allejado de las puertas.

5. chicagokristi says:

It looks like they pay Tama with sake shots, not food. Drunk pussy!

6. Your Mom Ate the Taco says:

Aww, she looks like my old kitty, Budgees. *tears*

*******************************************************
    Cross over children. All are welcome. All welcome. Go into the Light.

7. Clarisse says:

Yeah, yet again we get our ass handed to us by the Japanese in the cuteness category.

I mean, when Hello Kitty is your government envoy, you got cuteness down to an art…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you’ve never seen an elephant ski, you’ve never been on acid.

8. juni says:

She’s taking money under the table. You can see it in her eyes.

9. Mr. President says:

Submitted by sugarmingle.com on May 28, 2008 – 8:33am.
    lovely dog.i like him.
    ———–
    Not nearly as lovely as the dogs on your site.

*******************
    Yeah!!! I like using the word dude. It saves me from actually having to think.

10. mike says:

A Japanese cat bringing luck, and it’s not raising either of its paws?!?

11. ocd can be good says:

I wonder if they run drug tests for cat nip? It’s a great story. Thanks.

12. LunaChick says:

Freaking idiots! First one calls her a dog, then one says…

“OMG, she looks so hot. It seems that girl is dating online now. I saw her profile on dating site “www.fuckoffspammers.com” last week. It is said she is dating young billionaire on that site.”

Wow – isn’t it illegal for a billionaire to be dating a cat?

As for Tama – I read about her yesterday and spent a bit too much time looking up stories about her. The best one was a “interview” with her. I’d link it, but I’m too lazy to google it again.

One more thing – she’s a mitten cat! I always wanted a cat with thumbs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.”

13. birdie says:

Aww, that’s one cute kitty cat!

14. Sheeps says:

Having run onto the tracks 7 times before, trying to catch rats, Tama may not be the stationmaster much longer. Besides, I asked her how to get to Akihabara: clueless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My name is Jessica. Some kids call me a slut. And I have a dirty habit for Ecstasy.

15. xxyxz says:

Sheeps

I told you to quit posting my personal info on Dlisted!
    My myspace about me!

RUDE!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We were robbed!

16. NotsoAnonymous says:

Somewhere, there’s a laid-off stationmaster who is feline a little inadequate.

17. kbug says:

cuteness overload!

18. parissucksliterally says:

Submitted by Sheeps on May 28, 2008 – 7:06am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahahahhahahahaha

*************************************************
    “Look, it’s terrible, I know, but weakness really, really bugs me, to the point that if there is a wounded bird on the sidewalk, I look at it and I go: I think I’ll just kick it.”
    – Jodie Foster

19. Mrs.Kravitz says:

The Station Agent.

-☮—☮—☮—☮—☮—☮—☮—☮—☮—☮-
    You breathed on me and made my life a richer one to live,
    When I was deep in poverty you taught me how to give,

20. fulgora77 says:

So cute! He looks pretty proud of his wee hat 🙂

21. DivasGone says:

I’m sorry.. but Tama looks like Tama don’t take no crap. Like if you’re not keepin’ up with Tama, you’ll be gettin’ a 6 clawed smackdown.

I’m just sayin’…

22. gucci says:

Mike:

i am almost afraid to ask how many cats you have in your home.

___________________
    Honestly, this girl needs to dig a hole and stick her head in it.
    She has no intelligence, no class, no beauty, no charm NOTHING doing for her.

Submitted by Lucy Goosey on Rumor Willis

23. aneurysm says:

fulgora, you win post of the day for your incorporation of the word ‘wee’ in the puzzy post.

—————————————————