The News of the World (Yeah, I know) is reporting that Wino’s Blaaaake overdosed in the clink on heroin. Guards found Blake freaking out in pain in his cell, so they took him to the hospital block. They said he was almost dying, but they saved his life. It looks like he took heroin mixed with something toxic. Blaaake took the drug with other prisoners and they all got sick.
Blake has already been banned from accepting visitors, because he failed three drug tests.
A source said, “This was a close call, but he might not be so lucky next time. If he carries on taking so many drugs, he’ll end up dead before long.”
Oh, you think? Screw Blaaake. This bitch has royally screwed up. His meal ticket, Amy Wino, has already moved on to another Blake. Blake II! I wonder what “toxic substance” it was mixed with. Probably Blaaake’s own fluids. That shit is toxic. Oh hell, I shouldn’t have given him any ideas. He’s going to try to smoke up his own shit and piss next.