Accidental Overdose

February 8, 2008 / Posted by:

The coroner’s office reported today that Brad Renfro died from an accidental overdose. The cause of death was “acute heroin/morphine intoxication” and the drugs were injected. His death has been ruled an accident. Brad was found dead on January 15th in his home. He was 25.

Source

Tags: ,
SHARE
Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).

src="https://c.statcounter.com/922697/0/f674ac4a/1/"
alt="drupal analytics" >