November 8, 2007 / Posted by: Michael K
5 kiddies have been hospitalized after they swallowed beads from a toy called "Aqua Dots" which is made in China. The toy features beads that can be put together to create designs. You spray them down with water to hold your design together. The beads are sprayed with some sort of chemical that contains the date rape drug, GHB. When injested the coating metabolizes and turns into GHB.
QUICK! Get that shit off the shelves and into my apartment! Children's lives must be saved!
The toy has already been pulled in North America and Australia (where they call it Bindeez). Some toy experts had it on their must-have lists for holiday toys.
This is no laughing matter though. 2 kids are currently in a coma after they ate the beads. Damn that GHB pony!
Something tells me that the kids are dropping their Jenkem jars and searching the internet for Aqua Dots.
Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).