August 19, 2007 / Posted by: Michael K
Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen have been voted the worst screen couple of all-time in a recent poll. The poll rated screen couples who had the worst on-screen chemistry. Nat and Hayden led the pact for their lack of romantic chemistry in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones.
Here's the list:
1. Natalie Portman & Hayden Christensen – Stars Wars: Episode II
2. Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck – Gigli
3. Keira Knightley & Orlando Bloom – Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Madonna & Adriano Giannini – Swept Away
5. Catherine Zeta-Jones & Sean Connery – Entrapment
6. Andie MacDowell & Hugh Grant – Four Weddings and a Funeral
7. Kate Bekinsale & Ben Affleck – Pearl Harbor
8. Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise – Eyes Wide Shut
9. Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger – Brokeback Mountain
10. Kate Winslet & Leonardo DiCaprio – Titanic
RECOUNT! Jake and Heath?! Where the hell was Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt for The Mexican?! Winona Ryder and Keanu Reeves in Dracula?! I mean Jennifer Lopez alone could've taken the first 5 spots! El Cantante, Shall We Dance, Maid in Manhattan, The Wedding Planner…it goes on and on!
Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).