April 1, 2007 / Posted by: Michael K
Larry Birkhead apparently fired his lawyer Debra Opri and maybe he's wishing he hadn't done that just yet. Last week Debra sent him a legal bill for $620,492.84. TMZ reports that she bills at $475 per hour. Here's some ridic things she billed for:
– $4,500 for her own personal pr rep
– $4,750 to attend ANS' funeral in the Bahamas even though Larry never asked her to attend.
– $4,265 for Cingular roaming services while in the Bahamas
– $25.75 for laundry service for her husband who was on the trip with her
– $2,467.75 for a dinner that Larry was not present at
Debra also offered him a discount of $511,365.09 if he pays without further discussion.
Hey, homegirl has to get paid right? It's not like attorneys are known for being the most moral folk. Larry better start asking "The Insider" for more EXCLUSIVE interivews. He has a bill to pay!
Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).