March 22, 2007 / Posted by: Michael K
Meet 16-year-old Stacy Ditroia from England. Stacy found out the hard way that those hair dye boxes aren't kidding around when they warn you to test before using. Stacy found herself swelling up like an Elephant woman after she used a L'Oreal hair dye to go chocolate brown. She was rushed to the hospital and they got the swelling down, but this dumb broad says she's "emotionally scarred" now.
Stacy insists she did the test first. She said, "I did the 48-hour patch test behind my ear and there was no reaction, so two days later I put the dye on my hair. But soon afterwards my scalp started itching horribly. I wanted to tear my head off. The following day my hairline went bright red, I felt really hot, and the sides of my neck hurt as if the glands were swollen."
L'Oreal said the ho is lying. No, they said they will pay to have tests done on her ass to see if she's allergic to para-phenylenediamine which is in the dye.
Elephant woman!!! Hahaha, I love it. She should get with Eric Stolz from MASK. They'd make a hot couple. Use henna next time you dumbass!
Our commenting rules are pretty simple: If you make any overly offensive comment (racist, bigoted, etc..) or go way off topic when not in an Open Post, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. If you see an offensive or spammy comment you think should be deleted, flag it for the mods and they'll be forever grateful and give you their first born (although, you probably don't want that).